Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Sad Sad Sad

Today is a bad day for me. Don't like it and hope no more such day for me.

Morning started with unexpected meeting and ended with unhappiness. Not only me alone but together with my other same team colleagues. Just don't understand why we are always being "forced" to agree to do things which we know that it does not benefit us. Perhaps we are just "small flies" that can't go against "dragon flies". If we put up disagreement, we are being told that we are "negative". So.... we decided at the end that we are not going to be "negative" but to proceed with the "brilliant ideas".

Afternoon meeting made me even "hot". Idea is to lessen workload but at the end, I am given "extra" work. Angry uh!

The only thing I can do to make myself feels better is to complain to my colleagues who know what is happening. By doing that, it may help me to ease my anger and continue to work. Ai yah, no choice lah. We are just 打工仔.

Well, think of it, why should I feel so angry when bosses don't even know? Why should I feel so upset when bosses don't even know?

Ok lah. Forget about it. Start afresh tomorrow. Being angry will make me grow old faster.

Almost forget to add in that my mum boiled water chestnut drink today. Maybe she already anticipated I will be very "hot" today and needs this drink to "cool" me down. Hee hee.




2 comments:

  1. Yah don't be angry... they won't know and don't care, always take everything for granted. They only know how to ask for this and that but never think of the people doing the work. In future we go home earlier... why should we work long hours for those who don't appreciate what we do? We are not even paid for overtime too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah lor. Thats why today I want to go home early. Don't care if I can finish my work or not. Just don't feel like staying extra hours now. If I still can finish work on time after taking in additional stuff, then more will come. :(

    ReplyDelete