Wednesday, March 18, 2009

miSS mooDY

I am still feeling rather moody today. Tried to forget about what's making me upset yesterday but still can't do it completely. So tired too as I didn't get good sleep and my eyes are so tired today.

Do sense that my boss knows I am not happy cos I seldom talk today. He made testing by asking me some questions or check things for him. Well, I did response and just that my mood still not tune back to normal so a bit "cold" towards him. Not I said that.... is my colleague Ah Cheng.

Believe I should feel better tomorrow. Angry also no point. Still have to continue what's being asked to do. Hope tomorrow is a better day than today. :)

I reached home rather early tonight at 8.50pm. This is the 1st time I am home early ever since we moved our workstations to 2nd floor. Must make it a point to go back early!!!

So nice to sit down in front of my laptop now and can play Neopets games later.

Now must think of happy things. Hmmmm uh! Countdown to Takeru's birthday! 3 more days to go and he will be celebrating his 20th birthday. :)

PS : the skipping smiley sure makes me feel happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment