Saturday, March 21, 2009

Happy Birthday to Takeru

Today is Takeru's 20th birthday. Many of his fans left their wishes in his blog. Current count is 24151. Wow.... real popular! From his blog, he is looking forward towards this day as he will be "an adult" once he is 20 years old. Below 20 years old is consider "teenage" in Japan. Wish him all the best. 健くん誕生日おめでとう.

Rainy Saturday. I woke up late this morning as I am sooooo tired. After taking brunch, I just lay on the sofa watching TV. Daze there for many hours. Just don't know what to do and simply don't want to do anything. Too lazy to surf net too.

Went out for dinner with my parents and younger sis. My sis craved for the 粿汁 at Simei coffee shop so we decided to take our dinner there. However, what a disappointment that the store had already closed down. So the 4 our us ended up having dinner at Simei Sakae.

After dinner, we went to the restroom and I had a scare there. There are 4 cubicles with 3 occupied. Saw one of it was with door opened and walked in. What a shock when I suddenly saw a little girl standing just behind the door staring at me! My heart almost dropped and luckily nothing happened to me as I knew my sis was just right beside me. If I was alone, I think I will faint.

The little girl had no reaction and just closed the door. Don't know why but must be she also frightened by me. Ha ha. I told my sis that luckily my mum did'nt choose this cubicle. What a scare!

Told me parents about it and they had a great laugh. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment