Monday, March 23, 2009

Monday 星期一 げつよび

It is Monday again. Time really flies. Weekend too short lah. How I wish it can be longer then I can sleep more. Ha ha. :P

Many of my team colleagues were on leave/business trip/mc. That made our area very quiet. Usually we are very very noisy and so worried that other teams will start complaining. Hopefully not lah, else we don't know how to survive in "cold palace".

Just heard today that our pantry has installed wii and some of our floor colleagues played it during lunch hour. We should try it some day. Yippy Yippy!

Not sure if age is catching up. I starts to feel sleepy now but it's only 10 plus. Still early and so wasted to sleep early. But seeing my nice nice bedsheet, really can't help lying on it for a short while. 漂亮吧.

No comments:

Post a Comment