Thursday, March 26, 2009

Lock position

Usual busy today as whole morning was involved in a training and after lunch, we had our monthly meeting with our boss's boss. Therefore left only a few hours to finish my daily work and ended up leaving office late.

As I rather "kia soo", told 小珠 that I would like to buy Japanese yen asap before it bounce back going up again. Just don't care how it goes later but would like to "lock my position" first. If it goes up, it is a blessing that I bought it today. If it goes down, then too bad lor. My target is to buy at below exchange rate 1.6 for next month trip to Japan. Hence, since I got it at 1.56 today, am satisfied although I think we may be able to get better rate if we arrived early. Due to all other money changers had already closed and left 1 doing biz only, this shop not willing to give better rate (钓起来买).

So finally, I bought 130000 yen for Sgd2028. With this done, my trip preparation almost completed. Now just left with washing my jackets etc.

Count down.... left 3 weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment