Sunday, March 1, 2009

Its weekend finally

It has been a very very busy week for me. Work and work from Monday to Friday, almost everyday 9am to 9pm. Finally can watch movie on Friday night as a time for me to relax. This week, we watched Slumdog Millionaire and indeed this movie is worth watching and glad that it can win 8 Acadamy awards. The show ended at around 11.35pm and we missed the last trains home hence have to take cab. By the time I reached home, battery flat liao and went to bed immediately after taking a bath.

On Saturday morning, woke up early as we planned to go to my sister house in Jurong East. My younger sister is planning to get a car so my brother-in-law offered to accompany her there. So the whole group of us (myself, my younger sister, my mother, my brother-in-law, my brother-in-law's sister and her husband) went to Leng Kee for "car sourcing". My sister has not been driving and the last time she drove was 3 years ago when she took part in company's defensive driving test. She got her licence 1o years ago. She was rather nervous when test drive the first car but subsequently, she was more confident. My brother-in-law and myself joined her during her test drives.

She test drives for Mazda 2, Mitsubishi Colt, Hyundai i30, Subaru Impreza, Honda Jazz and Nissan Laxio sport. The 3 shortlisted cars are Mazda 2, Subaru Impreza and Nissan Laxio sport. If Honda Jazz price is not that steep, she will choose this car immediately. This is her dream car.

However, she will give her some time to think about it and not going to rush to commit though the next bidding is coming Wednesday and high chance that car price will go up due to recent hike in yen plus COE will go up too.

Well for me, I like Honda Jazz and Nissan Laxio sport. These cars have wide leg rooms at the back passanger seats. Mazda 2 is a little cramp at the back seats. However, any car is ok for me as I don't drive and can be passenger only. Passenger has no say... ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment