Sunday, March 22, 2009

あつい

Today's weather is so hot. Even cold shower can't make me feel any cooler.

My niece was so busy doing her homework today and therefore I didn't spent a lot of time with her playing. She took some break in between and what we had done was to play the magic cubes. This little girl can actually spent 1 hour playing the cubes. :O

In total, she was struggling with her homework for almost 5 hours until she said her fingers are numbed after writing for so long. Pitied her but my sister told me no choice, who asked her to play for the whole week and didn't do her homework until today. Tomorrow has to hand in to teachers. Poor girl. However, my sister did give her some time to relax in between that is why my niece did not really complain. Her dad even went out to buy her favorite sweets to reward her for being good girl to complete her work.

Was feeling so thirsty and luckily had this bowl of dessert to cool me down. Yum yum. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment