Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Japan Rail Pass & Donut

Today, we decided to make a trip to JCB office at Takashimaya to purchase our Japan Rail Pass. Yen rate has gone down a little bit and we decided to "lock our position" today. Decided not to regret if the rate tomorrow onwards will be better than today ~ what's done cannot be undone. Ha ha.

We purchased the 7 day ordinary pass for 28,300 yen equivalent to Sgd442. Exchange rate is 1.56. My target exchange rate is below 1.6 hence it is still within my budget. Lucky lah. Just hope that yen can go down further so that the rate will be better when I change money for my trip. Perhaps will go to Chinatown soon to settle it.

Bought donuts from basement 1 that resembles the popular Mister Donut in Japan. So sad that it did not have my favourite type today again. Previous visit also don't have. Don't tell me they are not selling anymore. So sad so sad so sad. :(

This is one of those I bought today. かわいいね. Under the chocolate coating, there is a layer of rasberry/strawberry jam. Nice nice.











The type I can't find today looks like the one below. This is from Mister Donut. Too bad there isn't any store in Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment