Friday, March 13, 2009

A day that I can finally relax a bit

Today is a day after so many months that I can finally relax a bit and slow down my speed to complete my work. Usually my day will start with very fast pace to rush my morning reports and follow by many calls and emails which will end the day with tiredness. What an exception day for me! Hope more will come. :P

As usual, I went to watch movie "Race to Witch Mountain" with 小珠 at 7.10pm. I like fantasy stories and this is a must-see movie when I came to know about it. This movie never disappoints me. I like the whole show and is real action pack. Another reason that attracts me is the cast. The young cast, Alexander Ludwig, is sooooooo handsome. Very cool boy and I did find him rather familiar but can't recall where I've seen him before. Only after surfing net to find his profile that I finally knows that he actually acted in "The Seeker : The Dark is Rising (2007)". As for the other young cast, AnnaSophia Robb, she acted in "Bridge to Terabithia (2007)" which is also 2 years ago. Both are promising young actor and actress.

After the movie, we went to LJS (Long John Silver) for dinner. It has been a while since I last eat at this restaurant.

Very pleased with today. Keep it up man!

No comments:

Post a Comment