Monday, February 7, 2011

Back to work

Don't feel like waking up this morning. How I wish today is still on holiday. So fast that long holiday is over.

In fact, beginning of the year passed so fast. It is already February. Left 10 more months and it's Christmas again. Wow.... can't imagine that this means that I will age faster and faster... so sad...

We were busy clearing our work today due to the long holiday. Told myself that today cannot work too late. If work too late, it means that I will have to stay late for rest of the year. Haha...

Originally wanted to leave by 8.30pm but ultimately left at 9pm. Ok lah... still better than 10pm. Shall try my best to go back latest by 8.30pm for rest of the year. Unless real need to stay, otherwise better not.

Hope the year of Rabbit will be a good year and let me be happy working, stay healthy and earn more $$$. Hee hee...

No comments:

Post a Comment