Monday, February 28, 2011

So busy and tired

Today was last day of Feb and there was so many things to settle. Some of my paperwork could not be completed last week and had rolled over to today. Had so much things to do within a day and the time is simply not enough for me every day. How huh??? I need HELP!!!!

I am now waiting for the new recruit to take over the work I am covering for my ex-colleague who left our company 1 week ago. I am taking over 100% of her stuff (although not much was passed to her to handle in the first place. Otherwise, I think I already laid flat now). Aiyoh... not sure how long I can tahan uh... Felt so stressed up this evening when I could not handle all my things properly. Is like doing everything half way and cannot give 100% concentration.

Work harder tomorrow lah. Don't know when it will end.... Sound so pessimistic hor... Well hopefully tomorrow I will feel better lor. Look forward to pay day. Definitely will be happy for a few days then gloomy again as has to wait for another 20+ days for the next pay day. Haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment