Friday, February 4, 2011

I won

This afternoon, I went to our CEO's house for visiting. Very big house where it took us almost 30mins to finish viewing all the rooms.

I stayed till almost 3pm and followed my colleague's car home. Received sms from my brother and niece that they were waiting for me to play blackjack. They wanted to win my $$$!

Reached home and immediately joined their game. My luck was good today where I won $35. These $$$ came from my brother in law and younger sister. They lose quite a lot.

Tomorrow, we are going to my elder sister's house for 2nd round. Hope luck will be with me again. :)

Bought some m&m chocolates from Candylicious at resort world. They made me recalled my trip to Las Vegas where I bought unique colours m&m chocolates. Could not resist eating them. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment