Saturday, February 5, 2011

Gathering

We had a gathering at my elder sister's house this afternoon. Had our second round of game with the kids. They were waiting to win our $$$.

Reached Toh Guan at 2.30pm and we were the first to reach. We waited for the rest to arrive and started the game. Today, my brother in law was the only banker and he in fact won quite a lot at first but eventually, passed back the money back to the rest... but not me lei.

The real winners were my aunt's kids. They won in total about $60. I lost about $10 today. With the $35 won yesterday, net profit was $25. Not too bad lah. :)

Tomorrow, we will be going to the temple for praying of good health and luck for rest of the year. This is our annual event to make a trip down to Toa Payoh 双林寺.

So fast... holiday over soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment