Thursday, February 10, 2011

The most unwanted wordings

Today, I had lunch at the foodcourt near to our office. There were so many choices that I finally chose the 煮炒. Ordered Hokkien noodles with my colleague and waited patiently. The lady attending the stall said that it would not be very long.

Wait and wait... Saw many delicious dishes coming out from the kitchen. 5 mins, 10 mins and 15 mins passed. People queuing behind us had their food but not us... Strange lei... Finally it was our turn and it took almost 20mins. 99% that they missed out our order and kept us waiting. So bad uh... But hor... the food was nice so I did not ban them yet lor.

I told my colleague that I hate to hear "expense claim". Do not know why I feel so agitated whenever I hear or see this wordings. Hope it will be history for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment