Thursday, February 17, 2011

A bit more relaxing day

Today is considered a day where I can relax a bit during office hours. I managed to clear my emails and in fact there were not many incoming emails. Glad that my inbox is cleaner now.

Managed to complete quite a few things which I planned to do within today. Hope every day can be like dat.

So fast that tomorrow is Friday again. Went through tomorrow's movies screenings and could not find movie with suitable timing. Something gonna happen tomorrow and I need to give some buffer to stay a bit later in office. Therefore cannot watch any movie which screen on earlier time. The later time movies are all too late where we will miss last train. Finally, we decided to skip watching movie this week and go for dinner instead.

Now looking forward to Saturday (not Friday as I do not know how to go through tomorrow afternoon onwards)... How I wish I can skip tomorrow afternoon time.

No comments:

Post a Comment