Sunday, February 20, 2011

New Pillow

This afternoon, I brought my niece to Tampines to meet up with my younger sister. Our main purpose was to buy new pillows. I complaint about the discomfort of my pillow which caused my neck aching and she complaint too. Hers too soft and could not sleep well.

My niece helped to take down the list of items to buy, including newspaper, bread lah. I told her if I forgot, it will be her fault for not reminding me. Hence, she quickly took out her notebook and dropped down the list of things to buy. Haha.. cute girl.

After buying pillows, we went to Popular bookshop. Actually this was where she wanted to go by accompanying me to Tampines. She bought 3 pens that costs $7.20. My sis paid for them. She told her she had money ~ $4.00! Her $4.00 very big hor....

I went to Hair Mechanics salon to trim my fringe. Cost $6.00 which was quite reasonable. I decided to wait till 2nd week of March then go to cut and highlight my hair. Just nice for my trip on April. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment