Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Lunar New Year eve

It's here finally. Lunar New Year eve. Mr Tiger going for 12 years vacation soon. Welcome Little Rabbit.

Before I left office, I "spring cleaned" my desk. Ensure my desk and little tortoises are clean and nice. Luckily I could get a free transport back home. My sister picked me up from office and headed to Pasir Ris. Otherwise, I would have to take bus + train + feeder bus which would take about 1 1/2 hours.

When we reached home, my mum had almost finished the preparation for tonight's dinner. We just continued to do the simple tasks like opening canned abalone, mushrooms etc.

Before our steamboat dinner, we had Yusheng first. My sister bought it from Sushi Tei. It was my niece's first time doing the 捞鱼生 and she was so shy to say out her wishes loud. However, she enjoyed it. At the end, her small hands were all covered with the juices. Hahaha...

We had varieties of dishes and enjoyed the dinner. As usual, my stomach was so full after the dinner. :)






Cute rabbit cushion


银柳

No comments:

Post a Comment