Wednesday, February 9, 2011

No ice!!!

Managed to shut down my pc by 8.35pm today. Although I left office at around 9pm as was waiting for my colleague to finish her last piece of work before leaving office, I did meet my target of going back earlier by a bit each day.

On my way home, received a call from my Secondary school friend. She invited me to her house for her CNY open house. Every year she invites her friends but I did not attend it so far. Either I could not make it or she could not reach me. This year, I cannot attend too as already has appointment to go to my boss house on coming Saturday. So happy to hear from her and she was shocked that I could recognized her voice even after more than 10 years.

Reached home and saw my father touching and looking at our fridge freezer. Asked him what was he doing and he said no ice generating out from the auto slot. I think gone case liao. The ice maker spoiled liao. :(

So glad that tomorrow is Thursday. 2 more days to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment