Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Travel out for lunch

Today, we had lunch out of our office area again. However, so comical on my lunch plan today.

One of my colleague asked me if I wanted to join her for lunch as it had been quite some time that we did not lunch together. I said ok and would not join my usual lunch group. Plan was to have lunch at Killiney cafe downstairs. When lunch time came, their plan changed to Telok Blangah when another colleague suggested to drive out. With limited seats plus I need to go to customer office at 2.30pm, I decided not to join them.

Planned to join my usual lunch group to have lunch downstairs but was asked to go with my 2 colleagues who would be going for the customer visit with me. They wanted to have lunch and directly go to customer office. Plan changed and thought unable to join my usual group.

However, my boss asked us to go to Henderson market instead. In the end, all of us went together as could not reject our boss. He had no lunch partner. Haha. Within such short time, my lunch plan changed and changed. So funny uh.

Finally we booked movie tickets for this Friday. Had stopped for 4 weeks uh. Eyes itchy liao. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment