Monday, February 21, 2011

Hate the phone call

Early morning, I was waken up by ringing of my mobile phone. Unfamiliar number and I decided not to answer it but to wait for a while to see if it rang again. Usually if it is an important phone call, the caller will dial again. After waiting for about 10mins, no call... Imagine... time is 5.51am!!! Who is so free to anyhow dial and disturb people's sleep. I was joking that I will make a phone call to that number at 5.51am but my sister said : can you wake up??? Ha ha ha....

Today is a super bee zee day. I had to handle own work plus covering job scope of my colleague who had just resigned on last Friday. I told my colleague who was sitting next to me that how I wish I am an octopus. 8 hands for me to do work at same time. Dreaming uh!!!

In the end, worked late again till 10pm. Hope I can go back earlier from tomorrow onwards. Real tired to keep working late...

No comments:

Post a Comment