Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Rush Rush

This morning, we were called for a meeting. Discussion took 2 hours and by the time it ended, it was already 1.45pm. My boss and few colleagues drove out for lunch. I chose to stay and had quick lunch at the food court downstairs as I had a lot of things to clear.

We had a super fast lunch within 30mins. Ate vegetarian bee hoon and it was tasty. Very satisfied.

Stayed in office till around 9pm. Due to the KL trip tomorrow, I had to prepare some slides for presentation. It had been a long time since I did presentation slides and I forgot how to plot graph for comparison. Luckily 小珠 helped me with the slides. Otherwise, die liao lah...

I have to learn how to prepare presentation slides. In future, it is a must for me to do by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment