Sunday, August 7, 2011

Expo sales

This morning, we woke up and could not find our parents. They did not go for marketing as the trolley was still at home. My sister asked my brother called my mum and knew that they went to the temple for prayer (7th month prayer). No breakfast for us so we ordered McDonald delivery. Had Big Breakfast today. So satisfied. Very long time did not eat liao.

My niece came at around 2pm. We asked her to quickly finish her lunch and homework. After that, we went to Singapore Expo. There were Metro and Harvey Norman sales. We bought quite a lot of items from Metro sales. Mattress protectors, cushion covers, cooking book for my mum and titbits. My niece was so happy to buy some stationery and titbits too.

We took a cab back home and went out for dinner. No cooking tonight so we went to the central foodcourt to eat. My niece wanted to eat crabs so we ordered 2 of them for sharing. The food from this store was good. Shall go there to eat again.

So sad. Tomorrow is Monday again. But.... Tuesday is holiday! So there is one more rest day. I am going to wear jeans to work tomorrow. Yippy!

No comments:

Post a Comment