Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Hari Raya Puasa

Woke up at 11am today. So good. No work today. Today is Hari Raya Puasa holiday.

There were some problem relating to work and I had to settle them in the afternoon. Stayed home for whole afternoon catching up with those j-dramas. Watched till most up to date episodes.

Went to Tampines One for dinner at Sushi Tei. After dining at the branch at NEX, we now felt that NEX one is better. Seems like in future, we will switch to dine there.

Bought some mooncakes which my parents like. My sister also bought some yam mooncakes. Sound like wow... she bought... but I was the one paying. She paid for the ones my parents like. Those from 大中国.

Tomorrow back to work. Have to clear my work so as to prepare the time allocated for distributing mooncakes on Thursday and Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment