Monday, August 8, 2011

Holiday mood

Today, I had no heart to work. On holiday mood since morning. When my colleague suggested to go for Korean food for lunch, my eyes blink blink widely as I kind of craving for spicy soupy food.

Reached the restaurant at ard 1.30pm and we ordered the set lunch. The side dishes were quite nice and by the time we finished our main course, we were very very full. No chance to ask for more servings of the side dishes.

We were all very satisfied and went back to office. Not too busy today but still had some paperwork to clear before leaving office. Strange that I forgot to ask 小 for dinner together since tomorrow is holiday.

Another strange thing was that I also did not think of asking her if we wanted to watch a movie tonight. My sis and mum thought that I would watch a movie tonight and were surprised that I was back home at around 10 plus.

Yeh!!! Tomorrow can wake up late!

Lunch at Ju Shin Jung Korean BBQ restaurant





No comments:

Post a Comment