Sunday, August 21, 2011

Good girl at home

I woke up surprising early this morning. Set alarm for 9.30am and ultimately got out of bed at 10am. After shower, started to set up washing machine to rinse 4 sets of new bedsheets. While waiting for the bedsheets to be washed, I started to pack my wardrobe. Cleared those long long time never wear clothing so that there is space for my new ones bought yesterday.

A bit troubled by one of the new blouse I bought yesterday. The shop assistant missed out one of the belt and I had to call and ask if I can collect it back. Otherwise, it will be too loose and I will look like pregnant. Ha ha. The best part is... I yet to call as at tonight ....

After hanging the bedsheets to dry, I started to install anti-virus and firewall software in my brother's new laptop. Run all window updates, defragment and did a full scan of the pc. I asked my sister to sync his iphone to pc for my brother as I need to do my office work. Watched a few episodes of J-drama and I am up-to-date now.

My mum cooked for dinner and we had homely cooked dishes tonight. Yummy...

Rice with vegetables and black pepper crayfish meat


"ABC" soup


Clams with chilli and garlics

No comments:

Post a Comment