Saturday, August 27, 2011

Singapore President Election Day - 2011

This morning, our whole family went for voting at nearby school. Day of Singapore President Election 2011. We reached at around 11.30am and completed the voting within 10mins. No queue at all. So good.

After that, we took bus to Kovan MRT station. Reached Dhoby Ghaut and changed bus 36 to The Regent hotel where we booked a table at Tea Lounge for high tea. I almost unable to get a table after late in responding to available table under waitlist. Luckily, the staff called me yesterday that there was still a table available and I confirmed it immediately.

I am going next month with my colleagues but viewing my dad did not have a chance to join us on our previous trip and since he could take leave today due to the election day, we went for it again.

We stayed there for 4 hours and moved to Ngee Ann City. Sad that there was nothing for us to buy and ended up buying just some food in Cold Storage (for my niece). Walked one round at the Mooncake festival fair but as we were all very full, we had no interest on the mooncakes. Hahaha...

Took a cab home and rest. Shall continue watching J-dramas tonight. I have to catch up with quite a few of them as I did not manage to watch them during weekdays.

Who will be our President lei??? It will be known early tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment