Friday, August 5, 2011

Movie time

Today, I supposed to meet my ex-ex colleagues for lunch at Harbourfront Centre. However, boss called for a last minute meeting near lunch time and last for an hour. I could not make it for the appointment. So bad...

This evening, we were so busy handling enquiries and I had no time to rest until 7pm. Had to clear work and ended up no time for dinner before our movie. Our colleagues bought same session movie tickets and we went to VivoCity together. Bought some bread and sneaked in to eat.

We watched "Rise of the Planet of the Apes". It was very good. Storyline was good and quite touching on some scenes. Glad that we did not missed this movie.

After the movie, I was busy handling enquiries for USA and it kept me occupied for the whole journey home.

At last... its Friday night...

No comments:

Post a Comment