Monday, August 29, 2011

Holiday eve

So gloomy when I woke up this morning. It's Monday again. But... the good news is, tomorrow is a holiday! Yippy!

Went to work myself as my colleague need to run an errand. I was so tired that I dozed off after hearing the next stop was Outram Park. Since mine was the next stop, I closed my eyes and this closure almost made me missed my stop. When I opened my eyes, I found the train was empty and quiet. Realised that it had reached HarbourFront. I quickly got out of the train. Just seconds, the train door closed and moved away. Lucky uh...

No mood to work today as holiday mood. Office quiet as many colleagues took leave to enjoy the long weekend. We decided to watch movie, Final Destination 5, tonight and bought tickets for 9.10pm show. GV max still had plenty of seats for us to choose. So good.

We were late for the movie after taking dinner. Thought there would be 20 minutes grace period for us but when we entered the theater at 9.25pm, it had already started. However, we did not miss too much I think.

The whole show was so "bloody" and we tried to skip watching all those scenes. Watched some which we accidentally or no time to close our eyes. Ha ha ha... Paid to torture ourselves. Overall, the movie plot was similar to the earlier ones. The next one we are waiting is "The Smurfs". Coming soon on 1 Sep.


No comments:

Post a Comment