Saturday, August 20, 2011

Huge damage!

This afternoon, my mum, sister and me took train to Boon Keng MRT station as we would like to buy a laptop for our brother. No need a very high end type and just enough for surfing net and basic function will do.

We went to Audio House and were deciding between notebook and netbook. The shop assistant said it will be better for notebook as netbook will be slow. She recommended a very basic one with promotion. An acer notebook for $599. Usual price is $799. Colour is blue which my brother likes. It was very light and we decided on it within 10min. Fast uh!

After that, we went to Nex at Serangoon for dinner. My mum would like to eat at Sushi Tei and the 3 of us queued for it. Luckily, we only need to wait for about 20mins and able to get a table. The food there was very good. The salmon sashimi was so nice that we ordered 4 plates (4 x 5pcs). Sweetness stayed in our mouths after eating. No regrets!

The other food was also very good. The prawns, the sotong, the scallop, the maki, ice-cream etc... were soooooo good. Next time can go there again. We felt that the quality was super the good uh!

After the dinner, the nightmare started. I went to Bega and was there for about 1hr. Tried many pieces and bought 15 pieces home. 13 tops and 2 bottoms (three quarter pant). The assistant was so "good" to be able to get those clothing that suit me. I have to worry on my credit card bill again next month. Spent about $550 uh. The only excuse I could think of was... I did not buy clothes for long time. Half a year buy once. So I shot and clear 6 months quota.

Ha ha ha...

No comments:

Post a Comment