Saturday, August 13, 2011

Plenty of oiishi food

Finally I had my haircut this afternoon. Got to wake up early today as my appointment was at 1pm. I was slightly late as I missed one bus and that caused me late by 10mins.

This evening, we went to Himawai Japanese restaurant at Alexandra Road. It was full house when we reached there and we were very lucky to be able to get a table when we called for reservation just 1 hour before we reached there.

We took the ala carte buffet and there were quite a lot of selections. Ordered some of them and the food was not bad. Just that the price was a bit ex. Perhaps it was due to this was the few restaurants that serve shabu shabu as part of ala carte buffet menu. We saw quite a lot of people ordering it but we did not as we did not want our stomach to get so full easily.

After dinner, we went to our aunty house to collect some rice cakes. Hers were the best one I could find. She made 50 for us this time round. This was because we did not get from her few weeks ago when we could not make it on time to collect from her. Yippy! We can enjoy them tomorrow.

I brought along cooler bag as there was intention to buy ice-cream home. Since we were at central area, I suggested to buy ice-cream from Meidi-ya at Liang Court. In the end, I bought around $50 ice-creams home. All from Japan. I could not resist the temptation. Shall eat with my niece tomorrow. :)

Dinner at Himawari
















Japanese ice-cream collection



No comments:

Post a Comment