Sunday, August 14, 2011

OMG

Ai yoh!!! What happened to me today???

I slept at around 2.30am and when I woke up today, I found myself like so fresh and not tired at all. My sister had already gone out to her church. I was wondering what time it was and looked at my iphone. I did not set alarm since it was Sunday.

Too my shock, it was already 1.1opm!!! I overslept liao!!! I quickly got out of my bed. Asked my parents why didn't they wake me up. They said I was sleeping like a log and did not have to wake my up since its Sunday. Ai yoh!!! I did not want to sleep so long because I may have problem getting to sleep tonight.

My niece came shortly and after she did her homework, I showed her the ice-creams I bought yesterday. She liked them and ate quite a few pieces. Don't worry. Each piece was of small size so no problem to eat more than 1. My sister also found the watermelon and melon shapes ice-creams interesting. I like the ones from brand Dole. They are so fruity (Orange, grape, pineapple and apple flavour). Will buy them again.

I yet to do my office work. Better start now...

No comments:

Post a Comment