Friday, August 26, 2011

Late

This morning, we have to reach office by 9.15am. So bad that it rained and I had a feeling that I will reach office after 9.15am as usually there will be heavy traffic when it rains.

It rained when my colleague came to fetch me. There was a jam near my house leading to express way. ECP had jam too and true enough, we reached office only at 9.35am. In the end, the VIPs came only at around 10.30am. Ai yoh... no need to go so early mah.

Went to Haagen Dazs to buy ice-cream mooncakes for my customers. Bought 4 boxes and with Citibank card, I could buy 2 boxes of 2 pcs mooncakes at $10 each (usual is $32). Very worth it lei.

Watched movie "Cars 2" at 8.40pm. I was worried that there was no continuation as I did not watch the first movie. After watching, I had no regret. The movie was nice and I liked the animation on the cars drawn so nicely and so "real" (imitating human). Good ones for kids. They will sure like it.

We had dinner before the movie. Not much time hence we bought food from Burgar King and ate it at the cinema sofa. Brought the french fries into theater and enjoyed them slowly. Luckily no staff patrolling at that time.


No comments:

Post a Comment