Friday, August 19, 2011

Nice food

I had lunch with my colleague at International Plaza after our meeting with customer at M Hotel. Since it was already 12.40pm, we decided to have lunch first before heading back to office. We decided on Bimi Kaiho Japanese Restaurant. This is a popular restaurant and we would like to try the food there.

I ordered the tempura don set. The portion was quite big and I had no regret eating this set. The tempura was nicely cooked. My colleague ordered cold soba set and it was nice too. She said the cha soba was QQ and nice. Next time I must try.

We watched movie "Zookeeper" at 7.50pm. Was a bit late but I think we did not miss too much. The movie was very entertaining as it kept us laughed and laughed. It was so funny till we kept laughing and laughing. Real good to clear our tiredness.

After the movie, we went to Carls Junior for dinner. Ordered the fish n chips. Very long time didn't eat and was satisfied with the food. After eating, we headed home.

No comments:

Post a Comment