Thursday, May 10, 2012

3 more days

Yippy!  One more day to go before weekend and three more days and I'll be flying to Europe.  I am looking forward to this trip as I really need a good rest.

Today, I try to do as much as possible and to start making notes for outstanding issues so that my colleagues know where to continue to back up me.

No jeans wearing tomorrow.  Why lei???  It's because I do not have enough jeans and if I wear tomorrow, I will short of one for my trip.  Hahaha....  Really must go and source for new pieces.

My colleagues asking me to buy wallets/bags/earrings for them.  I shall try my best.  Priority given to myself.  Hee hee...

Looking forward to eat Swiss chocolate ~ Merkur.  My colleague who just came back from Europe trip said that the chocolates were good.  Of course I know!!! It's because I bought it on my previous 2 trips to Switzerland.  :)

Shall target to sleep by 1 am.  My cough is getting bad and need rest to recover.

No comments:

Post a Comment