Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Blur Blur

Normal working day for me.  My boss kept bugging on when will I go and buy the baby gift for one of our colleague.  Finally after 2 weeks, I went today.  To prevent him from asking me again.  Initially, I wanted to go myself but 2 of my colleagues went with me.  Luckily they went with me, otherwise, I will have problem carrying the items back to office.  Bought a big set of toy and some clothing.

I cannot stand my hair today.  The texture was like so oily and I was wondering if I sprayed too much hair tonic on top of my head after hair wash.  I even went to toilet to "blow dry" using hand dryer.  However, the feeling was the same.

Back home and I cannot stand anymore and decided to wash my hair again.  Finally I think I know what happened...  I think I forgot to use shampoo this morning!  LOL!!!!!

Cooked cream of mushroom for dinner.  My dad said must use the cooker occasionally.  Otherwise will spoil easily.  Same for water heater and aircon.  So must use lor.

No comments:

Post a Comment