Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Back home

After taking 13hrs of travelling time in the flights (not including 2 1/2hrs transit at Doha), we finally reached Singapore at 3.30pm.  I reached home at around 4.15pm and tried to go every corners of my house to see if there were any cockroaches.  Found one dead in the kitchen.  Either it was hungered to death or suffocated.

I unpacked my luggage and started to wash my clothing so that they can dry soonest.  Swept the floor and mopped the floor.  My parents and sister came to meet me for dinner at the coffee shop near my house.  They said that if they did not come, either I will skip dinner or eat instant noodles.

Started to download my emails and need to wait till it is completed.  Total around 1250 emails.  I already tried to delete some on the first 2 days of my trip but gave up after finding it so tedious plus no time.

Now very alert.  Will try to clear as much emails as possible so that tomorrow can relax a bit before starting work on Thursday.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment