Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Watsons close door sales

Terrible day....  My eyes are so sleepy that refusing to open wide.  I had to eat and eat to keep myself awake.

Went to Clementi hawker centre for lunch today.  Nice nice porridge.  Bought a cloth to cover my kitchen windows to prevent direct sunlight shining on my cabinets. 

My colleague told me that today is Watsons close door sales for members.  She passed me her membership card and I left office early with my colleague to "visit" Watsons at NEX.  Left behind 小珠 and few of my usual overtime kakis.

Need to queue to get into the store as they were controlling the crowd.  However, it was quite fast to get in.  I bought some items and queued for payment.  The queue was quite long and halfway through, the store assistant asking any one paying cash as the counter has no queue.  I quickly got out of the queue and paid cash.  Too many people and I could not see that there were actually 2 different queue.  LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment