Sunday, May 27, 2012

Auntie Tan

My niece came to Pasir Ris home and as soon as she arrived, she asked where was her present.  She had been asking for it since the day we came back from our holiday.

She got her blue haversack and was so happy.  Started to remove her things from her old bag and put everything in the new one.  She loves blue colour.

Spent the day relaxingly at home and went to Fairprice to buy some groceries before heading home.  My brother in law drove us there so I could buy more things.  Auntie Tan buying  groceries again.  Big packets big packets brought home.  Hahaha...

My sister staying overnight today.  My mum looks quite lonely when all of us left home just now.  Ai yah... My brother still at home lah and one day only mah.  My sister will be home tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment