Thursday, May 31, 2012

One more day to go and TGIF

Counting down..... Tomorrow is Friday!  TGIF liao!

Really hope Friday night is today.  Just one more day to go lah.

Today our boss on leave too.  Two days not around and so glad to have some freedom as he was not there where he can any time just call you and ask you question or to do things.  Glad that tomorrow is Friday but sad that he will be back in office.

I a bit sotong today as my colleague was telling me that our chairman came to our floor this evening.  I thought she was joking but it was true.  They were so surprised that I was not aware.  Ah Cheng told me that she did tell me but I did not register it.  It was the time that I was helping her to do some checking of data.  The chairman actually did walk near to my workstation and I totally unaware.  Me super "hardworking" uh!  Hahaha.

小珠 finally confirms that she can come to my house to stay overnight tomorrow.  So we can go home together tomorrow after the movie.  She is going to City Square mall on Saturday afternoon and it will be nearer to go there from my house.

Today is end of May.  So fast almost half year passed.

No comments:

Post a Comment