Friday, May 25, 2012

Movie Movie

Its Friday!  So happy that I can have rest tomorrow.  Too tired after coming back from trip.  Need to have some more rest. 

Very quiet this morning in office as few of my colleagues not in.  One on MC, 2 on urgent half day leaves, 1 coming in office late and 3 travelling.  1 on Pm leave.  How I wish I can take Pm leave too....

Don't really feel like working today and glad that time passed and finally its evening time.  Time for our movie at 9pm.  We left office and bought sushi from Giant Supermarket as dinner.

Watched Men in Black 3.  Some of the parts were quite boring as there were a lot of talking and I could not understand some parts thought there were subtitles.  Perhaps due to my tiredness, I fell asleep at some point of the scenes but woke up quite immediately as I think my brain was telling me that I need to continue the movie.  Hee hee...

My sister not coming to my house tonight but will meet me for lunch at NEX.  Therefore, I shall do some housework in the morning and go for shopping.  My sofa set delivery time is 3 - 5pm so need to be back home by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment