Saturday, May 12, 2012

Satisfied

This morning, I started to wash my master bedroom toilet after I woke up.  Done in 45mins and started to mop the floor (dry one as I cannot stand the dust).

Touch up my packing of the luggage and left house at 2.20pm to Pasir Ris home.  Took 53 and reached in 45 mins. Quite fast.  Luckily I ran to catch the bus.  Otherwise would have waste 15mins to wait for another bus.

My dad came home very early at about 12noon.  He kind of a bit tired and also nothing much to do so called it a day and returned home.  Maybe he is also in holiday mood liao.

We went to Tampines One for dinner.  Decided to try the Sushi Tei there.  Too bad... today's salmon sashimi was no good.  Not sweet and too dry.  Perhaps may be due to the season lah.

Came home at around 10pm.  Started to mop the floor as I think tomorrow not much time to do.  So better finished by tonight.  My elder sister family will come to my house tomorrow.  I asked them to pick me up to the airport.  Can save $$$ on cab fare.  Hee hee...

We are celebrating mother's day by eating at the airport.  Meeting tour leader is at 6.30pm and we have to take our dinner at 5pm.  Tentatively we are going to eat at Swenson.  Hopefully not too crowded tomorrow.

Yeh yeh... One more day....

Dessert at Haagen Dazs after our dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment