Saturday, May 5, 2012

Buffet time

Today is holiday and we decided to have dinner outside. My sister booked table for 4 pax at a japanese restaurant located at The Central.

Morning, I woke up at 8.30am and started to do some mini spring cleaning. My sister helped me. Otherwise, I think I could not complete the whole house myself. Left toilets and fans not washed as we ran out of time.

Walked to NEX for lunch and bought something for myself and my mum. My sister recommended me a mop that costs cheaper than the one we saw previously at OG. The one we saw cost about $200 but I bought one that cost $49.90 and with 10% disc under Isetan privilege card. Worth the money. I tried to operate it at the counter and it was easy to use. So we bought a set for my mum too. Also bought a new set of bedsheet for her.

My parents came to my house and we went to The Central together by train. Before that, we went to Chinatown to change currencies for our next week trip. We were on time for the dinner. Booked for 6pm and got a nice seat near the window that could see Singapore river. The place was quite big and the spread was good. However, we under performed again. Could not eat too much as we were very full after one round. However, we were satisfied with the food. Took a cab to Marina Square shopping mall as I wanted to buy a haversack.

My sister recommended Eastpac but it was too expensive. Went to a few more shops and finally found one at World of sport. There were many choices and we landed on one Reebok which cost $39.00 and had further discount of 30%. Very cheap uh. Just paid $27+ for it. Each of us bought one. So happy. :) Headed home and rest...

No comments:

Post a Comment