Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Cannot reject

Today, we went through a very comical meeting and everyone just listened to "music".  Not something interesting to mention.

Met up with Tulip for lunch together with 小珠.  Wow she lost weight and so envy lei.  This is the hard work of exercising and cut down carbo which I cannot make it.

Evening, we went home quite late as usual and I reached home at 10pm.  I was cleaning my shoe when some one just greeted me.  It was a teenage boy who was selling ice-cream.  I did not want to buy at first since I still have some ice-creams in the fridge but the boy said he just left 2 bars and hope I can buy from him so that he can end the day earlier.  He earned by commission so must sell finish as soon as possible.  I could not reject him since he said he just started this vacation job. 

So sian lei... Tomorrow just Tuesday.  How I wish tomorrow is Friday again.  Hahaha...  Wishful thinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment