Sunday, May 6, 2012

Back home

Stayed at Pasir Ris home for whole day until evening time whereby I went to Whitesands Shopping mall with my sister to buy travel size shampoo and shower gel.  Just in case some of the hotel in Europe does not provide.  We just bought 1 each for standby.

Weather was good today with raining in the afternoon.  Did not do much but just watching TV.  Just managed to watch 3 epi of j-dramas.  Still have a lot of back logs.

My dad drove me home tonight.  My sister and mum also followed.  Actually it was because they need to pick up the mop set and bedsheet.  Otherwise, I will take bus home myself.  :P

So fast uh... tomorrow back to work liao.  Left 1 week for me to finish as much work as possible.  Commentary for April, notes for my Korean colleague, notes for my colleague who covers my work etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment