Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Good holiday

Woke up at 10.30am this morning and my body a bit aching as the mattress is too hard as compared to my bed.  Weather was good the whole day.  Quite windy due to occasional raining.

Stayed at home to surf net and watched PPS/TV.  Had early dinner tonight as I intended to take bus home myself since I did not have much thing to bring home this time round (previous trips all with big big items to bring home).

My mum asked my dad if he wanted to send me home.  I said no need but it seemed like she wanted to go to my house.  She asked my sister too.  In the end, my dad drove us to NEX to buy some groceries and then sent me home.

They stayed at my house for a while and then went back.  After they left, I'm home alone again.  Did washing of my bedsheets and also the newly bought thin mattress for my sister (for her to use as her mattress is super hard).

So fast that the day passed.  Next holiday is this Saturday which Monday is not a default holiday.  So sad...

No comments:

Post a Comment