Saturday, May 26, 2012

Sofa is here finally but...

This morning, did some washing of clothes and waited for the sofa to be delivered.  The time slot was 3 - 5pm but glad that the delivery man called to say they could come at 1.30pm.  Good for me as I could go out after the delivery.  My mum and sister came to my house first and ta bao lunch for me.  Initially thought we could go out for lunch and be back by 3pm.

The sofa came and it was rather a huge set and it nearly could not enter through my door.  The guys tried to squeeze it in and luckily managed to push it in.  The guys unpacked the sofa and found that the "legs" are missing.  No choice.  They told me that their office has to schedule another date to send the "legs" and fix them.  Temporary can sit on the sofa but don't move it.  So bad coordination uh.  The set looks good in my living room.  Initially still worried that it will be too big and make walkway narrow but so far ok lah.  Has scheduled for next Sat morning delivery.  Finally I can sit and watch TV or PPS through my TV.

Went to Orchard Takashimaya with my sister and mum.  My sister bought WMF cultery 12 pcs set to replace the old spoons and forks.  Reasonable price at $35.  I bought a tissue holder to put in my living room.  Wanted to buy a slipper but cannot find a suitable one.

Moved to Paragon Metro and then Orchard Ion.  Went to Daiso and spent money on "auntie" items.  Followed by dinner at Watami Japanese restaurant.  Had not been there for quite some time and we enjoyed the food there.  I ordered the Yuzu soda as usual.  Nice nice.  Next time can try buying soda drink and mix with yuzu jam (korea stuff).  Hope it tastes the same.  Haha.

Staying at Pasir Ris home tonight.  My sister simply reject my "gesture" to share her bed.  So I have to sleep on the floor with mattress lor.


No comments:

Post a Comment