Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Back home

Back home at last.  After such a great holiday.

Arrived in Singapore at 1.30am and after custom clearance etc, took cab and reached home at about 2am.  3 of us were struggling with our luggages.  I have one huge luggage, one cabin size handcarry bag and one bag of goodies bought from Narita airport.  My hands are breaking!!!  Terrible... first time bought until so heavy stuff back.

We were worried on our overweight checkin luggage but luckily the staff was kind enough to tell us to just unload some and she would let us proceed without paying for the overweight charge.  The limit was 23kg and mine was 26.4lkg.  Took out some items and final reading was 24.6kg.

3 of us were so comical as to carry the heavy bags up and down the plane.  I can sense that people are looking at us on how come we bought so much things.  Hahaha.

Slept at 5.30am after unpacking my luggages plus did one load of washing.  My dad called me at 9.30am to check if I was back.  After that, I could not sleep hence woke up and did some house cleaning.  I cleaned the mess of lizard 大便, cockroach corpses and one live medium size cockcroach before I dare to sleep.

Tonight must try to sleep earlier as tomorrow will go back to office.  I decided not to take one more day leave since I have already cleared my emails.

No comments:

Post a Comment