Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Thank goodness

Glad that I am feeling better this morning and till now.  I was so worried that I will be sick today.  Yesterday night really felt terrible.  Thank goodness that I could still go to work. 

These few days will be busy with next week roadshow.  Also need to prepare coverage notes for my colleagues as I will be on leave from following Monday.

Had lunch at Star Vista mall.  Initially wanted to go for the highclass foodcourt but in the end decided to try ramen at Menya Musashi.  I think we will not go there again as the ramen and side dish were so salty.  I can eat salty stuff but today's were really over my limit liao.  I had to drink hot tea and other sweet stuff to neutralise my tongue.

Left office slightly late tonight and done my sweeping and mopping.  Shall rest early tonight too :)

Lunch:

My oil-less eggs:

No comments:

Post a Comment