Sunday, October 28, 2012

Shopping started again

Our itinerary today was very packed.  Morning to visit Asakusa and Skytree shopping mall, followed by buying tidbits at Ueno and lastly shopping at Shinjuku.

We pay visit at Asakusa Sensoki temple and went to Skytree station.  It was the newest mall in Tokyo and how could we missed it.  It was very crowded and we just walked around.  Back at Asakusa to have our big prawn tempura lunch.

Travelled to Ueno station to buy tidbits from the usual store we went each time.  We bought "minimum" as our luggages were very full.  Ate the pancakes that was popular there without fail.  :P

As we did not want to carry so much things, we went back to hotel to keep our tidbits since it was on the way.  Our hotel was at good location.  Very near to the JR station.  Thumbs up!

Went to Shinjuku and sad that it was still raining.  The whole day had been raining non-stop.  Our umbrellas were so busy.  Hahaha.

Bought bags from Agnes B at O1O1.  Went to Isetan and got to know that they no longer had the bags counter there.  I bought many bags (2 were for my sisters).  My mum asked me to buy one each for 3 of us as birthday presents.  I bought 1 bag for myself.  Plus 1 bag from Asakusa and 1 bag from Sapporo, I had 4 bags liao.  Good achievements but... I will have headache doing the packing into my luggage. Overweight liao!

I bought one card holder from Samantha Thavasa.  Cannot resist uh.

Had our dinner at the ramen stall that I liked.  Yummy dinner.  :)

Cute card holder:

No comments:

Post a Comment