Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Legging breaking!

Woke up at 5.50am and left house at 7.15pm.  Done some washing of clothes since its still early when I woke up.  Weather not very good these few days hence needs longer time to dry the clothing.  I want to wash as many clothes as possible and don't keep too many soiled clothes in the laundry bag for 12 days.

My colleague picked me up at Labrador Park station and sent me to RWS.  Ai yoh!!! I cannot tahan the crowd in the train at peak hour.  I was perspiring on the whole trip as we were packed in the carriage like sardine.  I could not even move and my whole face and back was "raining".  Never never squeezed into packed train again.  Aircon was all "absorbed" by the people.  Really want to faint...

I stood at the booth whole day and talking non stop.  My throat is hurting as my voice becoming "sexier and sexier".  Hope it can be back to normal soon.  At the end of the day, my legs are so aching until now I cannot even walk properly.  Need to sit more often tomorrow.  One more day to go....

No comments:

Post a Comment